Dr. Folarin Afelumo
Holds a degree of Doctor Of Veterinary Medicine (Ib)1981 with Distinctions in Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology and Veterinary Public Health and Preventive Medicine from the Nigeria premier University, The University of Ibadan, Ibadan.
He is the visioner and the proprietor of this business.
Married to his darling wife Mrs. Fatima Afelumo in 1982 and the marriage is blessed with 3 boys all successful in their various professions. The business is jointly owned and run with his wife.
Dr. Folarin Afelumo is widely travelled and he is a recipient of various short course diplomas on the job home and Abroad. Some of these are:
- Poultry Production Management course 1985 at the University of Connecticut, Storrs USA in collaboration with Arbor Acres Incorporate.
- Poultry Production and Nutrition – 2002 at The University of Georgia, Athens USA
- International Grains (W/A) and Feed Milling Course – 2003 at Kansas State University Kansas USA.
- Poultry Production and Biosecurity-2007 at The University of Alabama Auburn, USA
He has been at the International Poultry Exposition (IPE) in Atlanta USA on many occasions.
- Feed Microscopy course by the US Soybean Association in Nigeria 1986
- HACCP Training facilitated by the Foreign Agric Services of the American Embassy in Nigeria 2013
Dr. Folarin Afelumo started out as a field Veterinarian immediately after graduation in 1981.
- His NYSC was at a cattle ranch in Bida in Niger State, Nigeria, at Bagudu group of companies as a veterinarian.
- Private poultry consultancy services as an ambulatory vet at Profam Nigeria Ltd 1982 to 1984.
- Goldenlay farms Ltd as a Breeder, Hatchery and Feed Mill Manager 1984 to 1987.
- From April 1987 to date, Fola Afe AgroVet Services and and her star products: Cornerstone Feeds and concentrates has been in operation with an unbroken record of feed production, poultry farming and Veterinary consultancy services.
Membership of Professional associations:
- Member AVMA (Nigeria Veterinary Medical Association)
- Member PAN (Poultry Association of Nigeria.) A Lagos State Chairman of PAN November 2006 to 2009.
- Member Feed Millers Association of Nigeria.
Rev. Dr. Folarin Afelumo is an Ordained Minister of the gospel and a senior minister with Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria. He is a Church planter, and a pioneer senior Pastor of Foursquare Gospel Church (Abundant Life Chapel) in Idimu Lagos Nigeria.
Mrs. Fatima Olanrewaju Afelumo
Executive Director (Finance & Administration)
Mrs. Fatima Olanrewaju Afelumo is the Executive Director (Finance and Administration) of Fola Afe AgroVet services.
She graduated from the Nigeria premier University, the University of Ibadan in 1979 B.Sc Agric. Econs second class Upper and in 1981 with M.Sc Agric Econs from the same University.
She is a technocrat per excellence with various working experiences in the Nigerian Banking Industry:
- Union Bank of Nigeria 1982 to 1983
- Central Bank of Nigeria 1983 to 1997 as an Agric Credit officer and retired voluntarily to join her husband in the Business in 1997 as a Senior Economics in the Agric Research Department.
She is widely travelled.
Mr Samuel Oyegbite
General Manager (GM)
Mr. Samuel Oyegbite is a graduate of Banking and Finance from the Ondo State University, ado Ekiti 1995. A man of varied industrial experience. He is noted for his diligence, hard work and a man of very high moral integrity.
He joined the company in year 2000. He has worked in virtually all department of the company. He is married with children.
Our Management team:
Mr. Samuel Oyegbite (General Manager)
Mr. Ajibade Olanrewaju (Assistant General Manager)
Mr. Babatunde Kareem (HRM)
Dr. Kareem Adetula (Veterinarian/Technical Sales Manager)
Mr. Ademuyiwa Abiodun Samson (P.M)
Dr. Olusola Dorcas (Veterinarian/P.M)
Mr. Olowu Elijah (Quality Control Manager)
Mr. Balogun Olalekan Martins (P.M)
Dr. Akinriola Moses (Veterinarian/Sales Manager)
Mr. Danladi Joshua (Stock Supervisor)
Mrs. Jimba Opeyemi (Accounts Officer)
Miss Ramat Ijaola (Distribution Supervisor)
Our Professional Associations